(Extract from the Constitution – 01.04.2011) –
- To further the business interests of Accommodation Providers within Weymouth & Portland.
- To maintain and develop a standard of ethical practice amongst Accommodation Providers and within the Accommodation Provision sector generally of the tourism industry.
- To promote good business relations within the tourism industry between accommodation providers and with other businesses in Weymouth & Portland and elsewhere.
- To promote and develop good business skills, communications and methods amongst Accommodation Providers.
- To facilitate the transfer of experience and skills amongst members of the Association.
- To represent and negotiate on behalf of members of the Association with the Area Tourist Board, local council and others with regard to membership issues.
- Generally, to further the interests of the Association in terms of the policy statement to be formulated as after mentioned from time to time
- General Policy The Association shall be neither political nor religious in stance. This is not the same as our website policy